QMO Facebook Page

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

what should I DO...

what I should do now?
now I really superfluous with those matter...
where is my smiling expression....
Really long time I never have true smiling expression....
although I keep smiling with other....
but that not truly....



*God Help me*
when can I just have my true smiling expression like this photo....
when I just can solve all the bad things....

Not my smile is gone....
when met my HuBbY I still will smile....
cause I don't want my HubBy worried...
But at last I fail...
now he more worried about me....
cause he know I always moodiness...
He really worried about me....

Sorry my Dear....
Cause I let you worried me....
Dear I will solve my problem...
I will do my best!!!
I won't let you worried about me again....
cause I know that I troublesome....
Dear feel sorry to you!!!

p/s: god...help me....I really need your help...I just want my dad faster recover...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top