QMO Facebook Page

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

27-4-2009 another date with HubBy Family...


*just done myself*
yesterday it was a great day with my hUbBy family...
at1st me and HubBy go to he bro house find them....
after we meet them we decided go to Mid Vally to having our Lunch....
*haha*
My HubBy felt surprise because I 1st time finish my meals....
cause I always can't finish my meals....
my HubBy bro said maybe is he mom say I eat so little, so I finish all lo....
yup...
that true...
cause he mom said I always eat so little....
so I eat finish lo...
I'm totally full at that moment...
during at that moment we also got take picture with auntie....
but I haven't get that picture...
cause at he bro gf there....

after the lunch...
we accompany he elder bro gf buy laptop....
we go to LowYat plaza....
HubBy mom also go there buy some iPhone stuff....
after finish buy everything....
we go to fetch he 2nd bro gf.....
me and HubBy go to SS2 wait for them to take our dinner....
It was a great day with my HubBy family.....

when my hubby fetch me back...
he ask me....
how I write my blog without photo....
at that moment I just realize I didn't take any photo with HubBy*sob*
then I blame him why don't say early....
but nvm la...
we still got1 photo is take with he mom....
I will Upload this photo later get it.....^^

p/s: I felt my hUbBy mum is happy cause all her son is accompany her and also all her son gf....I won't forget this moment with them


2 comments:

*~*VeNNe*~* said...

wahhh...u look good when get along with ur bf family...
if me...i will feel freaky le...my bf
brother n sister all 27-30 years old le....i so hard to communicated with them...haiz...horyee

Unknown said...

still ok ah....
the important thing is both of you...
my bf bro also 24 or 25++ lo....
I also hard to communicated with them...cause inside there I'm the youngest one....
but we can try to communicated with them...
maybe will hard a bit la....
but also need to face it...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top