QMO Facebook Page

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Provoke a Dispute

I like to stir up trouble recently...
maybe I'm nothing to do during semester break now....
no no no!!!
I have a lot of thing need to do.....
Cause someone spoil my holiday....
that is my dad relative....
*WTH is going on*
want me to take care my Grandmother...
what!!!!
That mean I cannot have any shopping or learning my driving during this holiday...
It really make me crazy....
They treat me like maid for free of charge...
*WTH*
seldom have holiday for me....
but now...
everything is spoil....
Can't work as part-time to earn money for my 5th semester fees...
Where can I find money for my 5th study payment....
where???
There really self-fish!!!
I hates them very deeply....

Sorry my Dear.....
Cause I keep going stir up trouble with you....
Sorry ah....
Cause I really pressure for it.....
Sorry....

I need more time!!!!
Can I have 48 hours per day!!!!
Can I???


p/s: no money how can I continue my study??? HubBy Sorry that I do so many nonsense thing with you!!!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top