QMO Facebook Page

Sunday, April 26, 2009

another date with my HubBy=)

Today I really happy....
Cause can hang out with huBby^^
recently I always blame him don't have time to accompany me....
and I sad because of this....
because we don't have time to meet each other....
when he know that,
today 26-4-2009,
8.32am he wake me up....
I felt very surprise,
cause he never wake up so early and bring me go to shopping....
*haha*
so I faster prepare myself...
huBby reach my house 8.45am...
and huBby wait for me done myself....
after that....
HubBy decided go to Puchong Batu14 to eat "Yong tou fu" as our breakfast...
but when we reach there....
that stall still haven't open....
so we change our plans....
We go to 1U....
*reach at 1U*
1st we go to eat our breakfast at Penang house...
after that HubBy decided go to have a movie 1st....
we watch "SNIPER"
while waiting for the movie start...
we cam again...
but is quite blur la...

♥HubBy n BaoBei♥

while waiting the movie start..
*beside our seat is all Uncle n auntie is Couple seat ya*
*1st time all all uncle n auntie sit beside us*
it really awesome...
it really worth to watch it^^
after finish watching we go to Chilis to having out Lunch....


*chilis Grill & Bar*

During our Lunch we cam again....
I like to cam with my huBby...
cause can drop down every moment and memories with him...

*HubBy drink beer*
*bad habit>.<*
*2 spider*

HuBbyBaoBei

Proud of YOu

*HubBy said this photo look like he looking other girl o...*

HubBy what are u doing???

*try to kiss my HubBy But is fail*

their food is okok only....
really can't imagine why still so many people...
maybe is suit with them...
but for us....
just okok only....
and their service is SUCK....
we rather go to T.G.I FRIDAY.....
cause their service is good....
HubBy said he won't go again....
after that we go to shop....
about 3pm go to HubBy place play and disturb him...
and I force him play piano...
Don't know why I really love him to play piano while singing...
I love the moment when he playing....
Love you My Lovely HubBy...
muacksss
*sorry guy cause I'm using my broken english*

p/s: tomorrow will hang out with huBby again...becasue he mom is came...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top