QMO Facebook Page

Friday, April 3, 2009

from now on...


from now on I start to missing my Darling...
I really miss him like crazy...
now I need to wait until monday just can meet my Darling...
cause now he at JB with he mummy attend some course...
I really miss him so much....
every time when he not beside me...
I really feel moody....
and feel unsafely...

I hate this feel....
I hate this feel very much...
every time when I know that he got things to do can't accompany me I will feel moodiness...
and feel don't want to talk to you...
just like today morning...
cause I know when I talk to you I will cry non-stop...
Darling I really feel sad when you not beside me...

Now I just wait my Darling come back to KL....
I will hug him tightly when my darling come back...
cause I really miss him...
I miss he every moment with me....

p/s: waiting the moment....


4 comments:

Mr.x said...

hi there,
it's me again.
hope you don't forget me ^^
trust is really important in this part.
i think you should have some happy things happen after sad things.
so, don't worry be happy.
keep it up angle!!!
angle need to be pretty,
if moody then not pretty anymore,
must be pretty k angle?
all the best!!

Unknown said...

i will try my best to be more happy...i know who are you???
really thanks for your support...

Mr.x said...

you know me but u don't know who am i in this blog.
u will know it one day.

Unknown said...

aiyo...
tell me who are you la...
I really want to know who are u...
pls....don't treat me like that...=(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top