QMO Facebook Page

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

emo>.<


Suddenly having BAD mood now...
maybe because of him...
sometime I really feel tired with my emotion...
cause it really easily get emo...

I really hate myself....
cause Now I really emo-ing like SHIT!!!!
hate Hate haTe hAtE....

How I just can Happy all the time???
anyone know???
I don't want depression anymore...
cause it really kill ME!!!

really suffer with this kind of feeling...
izzit those evil like to accompany me...
like to let me feel emo and moodiness always!!!
EVil I hate You....

Now I just wanna have tranquil live with my Mr.Right...
and I don't want anyone who are always like to talk behind me talk about my weakness...
I know that I have many weakness...
I also try to revise my weakness....
But don't you felt that you also have your own weakness....
Cause everyone sure have their own weakness not only that I have....
when you want to talk about people weakness...
you should think about yours 1st....

So before you want to say about my weakness pls think about yourself 1st....

p/s: my emo really killing me....>.<


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top