QMO Facebook Page

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Run Away...

If give me a chance I don't want be your Child....
I hate you the most.....
I wanna run away from your heart....
You Hurt me deeply!!!
I hate you....
My holiday spoil because of you...
I give up my part-time job because of you....
and I don't know where can get my study fee for next sem....
And I did not say much and argue with you for this...
Why you still wanna scold me in front of other people....
You know what is my feeling now....
My heart really pain like hell...

I really want to run away....
I just wanna a happiness life...
WHy so hard....
Why....

p/s: why god you so unfair....why want to treat me like this....It really killing me....very suffer for everything....I really want to give up....


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top