QMO Facebook Page

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Watching Movie at Sunway=)

Today after my class,
my friend decided wanna go to watch movie...
so after class we directly go to Sunway book our ticket....
I was suggest to watch
"He's Just Not That Into You"
This movie today just show up only...

It's really great story....
this story is told us about relationship with our lover...
it really touch and also have a bit mad with some of the actor on this story...
cause it really done something wrongly with he wife...
he lie to he wife and outside have another girl...
It really despicable guy...
arg..........
This movie it really worth to watch...
rate 4.5/5

Why I so mad with that guy at this movie...
maybe in my life had happen before...
really hurt for me...
and can't imagine when give someone betray you....
but now everything is ok le...
everything is normal back...
Now I also In LOVE with "B"
and I feel happiness with "B"
Hope our relationship can be Love Last Forever!!!
Dear You are the One and the Only for Me!!!
muacksss
p/s: can't play anymore...Need to study for my final...>.<


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top