QMO Facebook Page

Friday, April 24, 2009

Feel a bit Regret for it....

Yesterday having seminar with my HubBy, he friend and he brother at Cheras PGRM.
before the seminar...
HubBy came to fetch me 2pm++
He fetch me go to he place 1st to wait him to prepare himself...
at he place...
I force him to tell me why he sleep so late....
After I Force him...
He can't endure me act like a spoiled child...
and he say if I keep going like that I just will regret and spoil all my good thing....
So I say I won't regret.....
When he told me....
I really Regret for it....
Cause he prepare my birthday surprise for me....
*OMG*
I really regret for it....
cause I spoil my birthday surprise...
sad....
But when he let me know the surprise it really touch!!!
at that moment...
I feel wanna to cry cause he really do many thing for me.....
HubBy I LOVE You!
Now my hubby is worried about what he want to do for me during my birthday...
haha...
HubBy, I still wanna surprise from you....

6pm
we go to LRT to meet he Brother at there....
reach at there 7pm++
so he brother decided to eat dinner 1st....
after finish our dinner...
we use LRT go there...
cause 6pm++ the road is terrible jam....
LRT is more convenient...

We reach at Cheras 8pm++
*OMG we late*
What is this Seminar talk about...
haha...
I will tell you all at next post later...
Cause now I need to accompany my dad.....
will be Continued next post....


p/s: HubBy I really proud of you....Cause U really my Guard of Angel....I Love You...HubBy I still wanna my Birthday Surprise...^^muacksss♥


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top