QMO Facebook Page

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Complicated Feelings


I really feel complicate with my feelings....
many thing is happen around me...
I tot evil is gone....
but evil still keep surround me...
always surround me never stop...
It really kill me....
I can't breath....
really make me suffocate...
I know that I always e.m.o with those situation...
But I really don't have any idea to solve it....
I really want to solve it and try to don't want think about it...
But I can't make it...
when I alone...
my mind will appear those stupid matter was happen last time....
It really like yesterday nightmare...
Now I really scare when I alone....
cause I can feel like many evil is around me...
"they" wanna kill me, bite me and eat me....
really let me collapse....
I don't want be alone....
I don't want....

Can you accompany me Forever Never End???
Can I???

It really complicated.....
now everything is complicated....
What the Hell is going on....
Where is my Guard of Angel.....
I need your protect....

I don't want any complicated life....
I just wanna a simple life.....
Can I have it???

p/s: although my nickname is Angel...But I also need my guard of angel to protect me...I'm not a strong girl u all thinking...I'm really easy to heart broken...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top