QMO Facebook Page

Monday, April 13, 2009

Flash Back Our Memories=)


Since I have nothing to do now...
*suppose study my final for this Friday-Business Writing*
I suddenly feel want to flash back everything You and Me...

Today we has been together 462days...
*sure we will continued our relationship forever never end*
during this 462 days...
It has been happen many sad and happy thing for us...
as you all know...
not every couple have the perfect ten relationship....
*sorry guy!I'm not curse you all have bad relationship with your lover I just mean that every couple have their own problem and happiness*
Cause it really hard to make it...
sure sometime we'll have some argue with our beloved...
If we can through those ordeal or crisis sure our relationship can and will be long last forever!!!
During those ordeal sure we will sad and suffer...
and time will pass very slow....
if we trust our beloved sure we can easily to get true those ordeal....
cause LOVE needs TRUST!!!

For me....
our relationship it's really full of ordeal....
cause those ordeal is continued came to my side....
it really kills me...
sometime I really feel wanna to die because of those ordeal keep going came to my side...
let me felt heart broken, setback, suffer and disappointed!!!
and felt wanna to give up with this relationship...
Luckily I did not give up with our relationship...
cause I trust I will let him know that he choose me is not the wrong choices...

I know that we was having some bad memories in our mind cause something was already happen last time....
because of you...
you really gave me very deeply memories for this matter....
I really can't forget it....
cause you do twice time....
I really feel heart broken when I know it....
I know now you change a lot because of.....me*I hope is me lolx*
many people also scold me why I'm so silly and stupid during in LOVE with you...
I know I'm silly....
But one things that I know is I LOVE YOU TRULY...
I never LOVE someone before like this....
I also don't know why...
maybe you are my Mr.right!!!

I really hope everyone can blessing not curse us with our relationship...
because I really treasure our relationship!!!

Now let me flash back all my memories with You an Me...
here:
How we know each other???
here is my HubBy said at our friendster there.... We know each other since December 2007 through Friendster ^^ After that He met Me in a camp with a sudden situation.*is CCS camp at Putra Jaya* And then we met each other very sudden also in our class ^^ Means we are studying same course , same class , and also same college as well in a sudden too =p my HubBy said: Everything comes very sudden , so we also been 2gether very sudden at 8-1-2008.
Click Here is our Profile...

this is 1st time took photo with him...
during that day is the CNY celebration 2008 night event...
Because of Him...
I won the GRAND PRIZE of the Lucky Draw at that time...
it really full of memories for us....

this photo we took during the celebration of the CCS member party...
omg...my face really chubby>.<

*omg why I Look so ugly*
this photo we took at SUnway...
also is OUr 1st Date at Sunway2-2-2008....
that time we really have a great moment and memories....
because is our 1st date...
I really enjoy the date with him....
but I felt shy...
Until now I also don't know why....*lolz*
for more photo or our detail pls Click Here this is Me and My HubbY friendster profile...
guys...U all must add us at there ya^^
because is Private Profile....
and we'll welcome u all to add us.....
Or you guys also can add me click here
here is our recently photo...
here we have a lot for funny photo=)

start from Now on,Our relationship is full of happiness and full of trust. HubBy also promise me he won't Leave me alone and I also promise him I won't Leave him alone.... So We won't Leave each other alone anymore!!!

p/s:waiting my HubBy come to my House now...I will hug him tightly and Kiss Him...HubBy Hope U also will felt happiness with me...Love You...muacksss

xoxo


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top