QMO Facebook Page

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Surpries day from HIM

today I really felt surprise....
cause he suddenly give me surprise...
I tot he will come back on Sunday night...
So I blame him a lot....
Cause I can't meet him...
and miss him a lot....
But...
Today when I just came back from my dad hometown...
I just reach home he suddenly sms to me told me that he outside my house and want me came out...
I tot he just joking with me...
But I also go out to see izzit is true...
I really can't believe my eye...
cause I really saw him outside my house...
at that moment I really felt happy...
cause he really appear in front of me....

when I go in the car...
I saw something that I like it so much...
that's Bear Bear...

this New bear bear name's "da tou大头"
also the new member for my Bear Bear Family...^^

I really love it so much....
He buy this "da tou"for me cause he know that I recently really stress and moodiness...
so he buy this bear to let me happy...

see...so cute....
here is me and "da tou"

♥cute cute♥

♥Me n "da tou"♥

♥"Da Tou n Angel"♥

I really want to thanks my Darling...
cause he really love dearly me....
I will treasure everything he gave me....
and he let me have the biggest bear bear family....
Happy Happy Happy
*wink*
P/S: HubBy...♥I LOVE You♥ muacksss
xoxo


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top