QMO Facebook Page

Friday, April 3, 2009

Finally Done^^


haha...
feel relaxed now....
cause I finally done my Business Writing Assignment...
next Monday still need to present for this assignment report...
haiz...
need to do slide again....
why all of the assignment so troublesome....
whatever la...

recently I really can't play anymore...
because of....
because of my final exam is coming...
next Saturday 11 of April 2009 is my 1st exam...
at 1st day,
I need to sit for 2 paper...
that is the Stupid Moral and Malaysia Studies paper...
I really hate this 2 subjects...
anyway la...
Now I just need time to study for my final...
really don't know I can handle it or not...
I really worry about my final exam....
because this semester I really did not put any effort...
I really scare I can't score it...
very worried about my result...
haiz...

p/s: god...pls help me...I need your help...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top