QMO Facebook Page

Saturday, April 18, 2009

I'm Back=) n I miss "HIM"


Hey Guy..
I'm Back....
sorry cause my Internet Service Provide is SUCK....
let me can't update my blog...>.<
but now is ok le...
everything is Solve....
Let's flash back what happen in Friday...
On Friday...
I have my Business Writing Final exam at 5pm....
but I really don't have mode to study....
I just chat with my classmate at Library....
you guys sure think where is "B" sob....
He is go back to hometown after he exam....
but he still got accompany a while....
I really felt sad because he need to go back....
I cry because of this....
I cry non-stop....
He also try to comfort me....
and said will come back at this Sunday n give me surprise...
I know that he just comfort me....
but I also keep crying...
cause I really miss him and need him so much....
now I really miss him so much...
Now I just can waiting him come back....
"B"....
where are u....
p/s:miss u deeply...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top