QMO Facebook Page

Monday, April 6, 2009

Unhappy day....

Today I just finish my Business Writing presentation....
but suddenly I heard about your news...
I really felt sad because of this...
not that I don't want to trust you...
just I don't know how I want to control my emotion when I heard about it...
I really felt sad and moodiness...

I will felt sad because I really care about you...
I care about you because I really Love with you...
So I just will felt sad...
I really cry for this...
cause you promise me that you won't hide any thing with me again...
I just want the true...
izzit really difficult for you???
I don't want that I'm the last person who know those things...
I always cry in front of you because of those things...
Not I like to cry....
It really have reason that why I will cry....
I cry because you hide the true...
izzit LOVE is like that???
Izzit LOVE is hide the true with their lover???
Love need honest, trust, care, love and many....

I really feel moody....
I don't want this anymore...
cause really suffer to me...
always let me scare....

HubBy can you don't want hide any matter again to me...
Our relationship is really hard to build up...
I really don't our relationship spoil again....
I really treasure with our relationship...

p/s: 我真的很害怕会再次的失去你...让我们的爱一直的走下去好吗???


2 comments:

mystery sotong said...

wei... very geli lah...
tak boleh tahan.........
=.='''

change some topic pls...
today de presentation really take my life..........
wanna pengsan dy.... haha....

Unknown said...

haha...where got geli o...
Just tell out all my story only...

yala...presentation really take our life cause the time passing very slow....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top