QMO Facebook Page

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Hate People who like to Betray!!!

Why human like to BETRAY???
Why?
Izzit BETRAY very excite!!!
What's the Stupid behavior....
I really can't understand why Human like to BETRAY!!!
Just Now I know about someone BETRAY her gf....
Cause this guys is 1 of my friend....
cannot say is my friend....
Cause we not really know each other....
I really want to Scold rude word for this guy....

I know that LOVE can't be force....
but if you really don't love her anymore...
pls....
Pls tell the true....
cause no one like their beloved to BETRAY them....

"why the person who say I LOVE you but at last why they still want to say I want stop our relationship"

who know the reasons....
why Love so hard....
why LoVe hurt thousand of people....
why Love so easy be complicated...

I been let someone BETRAY before...
and not the 1st time....
it really hurt me deeply....
just like a pieces of diamond...
a pieces of diamond have been broken...
So from now on...
I hates people betray...
I won't forgive any one who are BETRAY me NOW!!!!
although is my parent or my beloved....
cause this kind of matter really cannot be forgive....
got the 1st time then will continued second and so on....
I don't be the Stupid person in this world......

p/s: Don't try again to betray me....cause you will regret....And I will never be the person who are betrayer!!!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top