QMO Facebook Page

Friday, December 11, 2009

The Time still will coming!


will miss my man deeply!!!

time is passing second by second....
the time still will coming....
I really hope the time can stop now...
cause I really don't want my Biii leave me alone at here....
But I have no choice.....
I still need to face on the fact....
cause it is my Biii dream....

I wasn't in mood right now...
cause the time still will come....
Biiii remember take care yourself when I'm not beside you...
must wear more shirt....
cause now the weather at there is winter time....
Biii remember must miss your pretty Wiffy ya....
I'll take care myself too....
Will be a good girl stay at home waiting you come back....
when the time you come back is our 2Year Anniversary....
Biii❤,
BaoBei will waiting Biii come back and celebrate
Our 2nd Year Anniversary together....
On that Time BaoBei will giving Biii a big surprises ^^
Biii you must come back on that time ya^^
Biii I Love You the Most!

p/s: going out soon with my HubBy


2 comments:

Boswell Tee said...

don't worry my dear ~

Bii understand your situation,

thanks for you understanding,

but don't forget everything u promise,

same to me too.

will buy lots of things for you de.

must miss me all the time but don't CRY k?

must think positive,

Love you, miss you...

Muacks !!!!

Unknown said...

Bii I won't forget what I promised to you,
sure I will CRY when you not be my side,
cause I will miss you so much!
Bii you all must miss me ya...
BaoBei also Love you, miss you...
Muacks !!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top