QMO Facebook Page

Monday, December 14, 2009

Gonna Miss You Deeply!


Angel without soul
cause miss HubBy like crazy

left 5hours more my Biii is gonna fly to Japan for the exchange Youth organize by Lion's Club.
I really don't know how to pass my time without my Bii.
I can't imagine my life.
Inside my heart is full of my Bii Love.
I gonna miss my Bii deeply...
on my previous post,
My Bii was left 1 comment for me.
I will listen to my Bii.
I will try to not cry.
But I know is hard to me...
Cause I always can't even control my tear...
but I will try my best for it...

Biii I will miss you so much...
Will dream you all the time...

Guys,
sorry because recently didn't update my blog...
cause I really not in mood....
I have lots of photo haven't upload at here...
those photo is all me and my Hubby
before my HubBy fly to Japan we keep dating and going out....
Will update soon...
hope you guy can forgive ya....

now my mood very down!!!
not even have mood to eat and etc...
cause my Biii is not beside me...
when he not beside me I really can't do anything...

ok...
Start from now I won't think my Biii will go how long....
I just will calculate left how's many day he will back to my side again....

Left 25 days

my Bii will back to my side.
Left 27 days
is Our 2nd Year Anniversary
.

Biii remember your promised to give me a big surprised when you back^^
BaoBei will always miss you!
Miss you deeply!

p/s:
waiting the time pass.
gonna miss you like crazy


2 comments:

Unknown said...

DONT SAD SAD...
HE OLSO DONT LIKE U CRY DE..
WAITING YOUR UPDATE..

Unknown said...

Thanks KiKo....
I knew he don't like I cry but I have no choice cause my Tear is easy to drop down!!!
I really miss him!!!!
my life without him is really not meaning for me!!!
cause without him my life just left Black & White only!!! The time also pass very very slow!!! I really can't imagine!!! my mood is damn suck!!! I hope my HubBy will faster come back to me again!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top