QMO Facebook Page

Saturday, December 19, 2009

❤left 18days more❤


missing my Biii so much

Count downing!!!
Left 19days my Biii will back to here!!!
really can't wait for the time reach!!!
Cause I miss my Biii so much!!!
Everyone who read my blog they will knew how much I miss my Biiii
I'm already crazy without my Biiii beside me.....
Cause my Biii is my everything....

It's raining day!!!
I Love raining day with no reasons....
I just love it!!!
LoLx

Yesterday night,
I receive my Biii call again^^
Because my Biii was knew I miss him so much....
so my Biii call me....
Although is expensive but my Biii still call me.....
Biii told me the weather at there is damn cool...
and can't sleep well....
When I heard it....
I start to worried my Biii health....
I scare my Biii will not feeling well at there....
Biiii you must take care yourself at there ya....
Don't let your BaoBei me worried about you o....
Promised me Biiii you must take good care on your health ya....
BaoBei will pray for you!!!
Just now I receive a call from my Biii again^^
Biiii I really miss u so much!!!!

maybe some of you not really understand why I miss my Biii so much!!!
and will feel why I always talk about nonsense...
LoLx...

guys...
my life without Biii,
I keep learning keyboard and blogging all the time....
If not I really will waste my time....
recently I always can't sleep well....
and also I sick already....
without my Biii,
my life will become meaning less....
haiz....
no choice....
Because I also need to face it.....
always count downing the days....
I knew the days will come....

Biiii
Your Lovely BaoBei Wiffy is missing you so much~~~~~~
Biiiyou must remember our Promised ya....
Always Love You!!!

From:
Your Lovely BaoBei Wiffy Angel
muacksss~~

p/s: miss you all the moment!!!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top