QMO Facebook Page

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

❤left 22days more❤


Can't stop my Mind to think about You

7.41am my HubBy reached Japan safety cause receive my Biii message.
finally Biii was reached....
I really can't stop my mind to thinking about my Biii
I really miss him so much...
I can't stop my tear...
my tear always drop down easily....
cause I miss my HubBy so much!!!
just now my Biii call me!!!
Cause he knew I miss him so my Biii 3G me from Japan....
During our 3G Video Call I saw my HubBy
When I saw my Biii I really want to cry cause can saw him but cannot hug him...
I was told him that day when he coming back sure will let me scold!!
cause he so bad let me feel lonely and let me alone at here.....
Biii remember what I told you before you fly over there...
BaoBei wish and hope Biii you can keep your promised with me!
BaoBei will be good girl stay at home waiting you back!


From your Lovely Wiffy!
muacksss~~~
p/s:
Miss You Deeply!
Muacksss~~~


2 comments:

Unknown said...

be tough n tougher o...
hehe..
as long as u knw his heart is always be with you..

Unknown said...

really want my Biii faster come back>.<

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top