QMO Facebook Page

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

❤left 21days more❤

Count down the day my Biii will come back from Japan...
Is still left 21days more....
OMG....
Still got so many day....
no choice la...
I still need to face it....
I miss my Biii so much....
really can't wait the time pass...
haiz~~~~
Biiii you know how much I miss you???
without you my life just left black & white color only...
my daddy also can't tolerate my situation....
Cause I'm going to crazy because my life without you!!!!
keep disturb my daddy and my doggy....

Biii you know how am I using my time without you???
I keep talking with all the Bear that you present to me....
My dad told me I was miss you like crazy...
always alone talk with those Bear>.<
Biii I got listen what you told me before you went to Japan....
I always let myself busy to stop missing you....
But I can't make it!!!
no matter how am I busy my mind still missing you!!!
really feel suffer without you!!!

Biii remember our promised to each other!
BaoBei will keep promised to Biii

can't stop my Mind to Missing You
From Your Lovely BaoBei Wiffy

p/s:
missing HubBy deeply


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top