QMO Facebook Page

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

My Feeling and My Mood


EMO-ing while Biii was beside me>.<

I'm here not because my mood is better than last few day....
and my mood is getting more suck now!!!!
really don't know why my mood will become more emo this few day...
maybe the time is coming so my mood is getting more EMO nowadays...

guy you all know why my mood become like this!!!!
this is because my BF is going to Japan soon....
And I will still at here and He will be at Japan....
My Bii will be at there about 1month....
Although just 1 month....
But I hate long distance relationship....
I really don't know how is my life will go on....
I can't think imagine my tears....
Cause I know I will cry when my Biii is not with me!!!
now when I think it my tear will drop down....
Cause I know I will miss him deeply....

maybe you all will think I'm too fall in Love with him
Yes!!!
I really fall in deep Love with him

Because No one can knew it when you fall in Deep Love with someone!!!
Just yourself will knew it when you Love Him!!!
Just like me now!!!
maybe some of people will think I'm too fool with this relationship....
But one thing that person will never know what is the meaning of Love in my mind!
everyone have their own Love Story!
I always share my Love Story to you all not because I want to show off or what....
I just wanna to share my Happiness to you all....

maybe some of people will don't like people to share out their Love Story and mention on his blog said it's privacy....
I knew who is that person...
[won't mention is who so don't be so 'ke po' and come to say I said you ya^^]
But I just want to told you all....
I knew Love have their own privacy....
but if you all really don't like you all can stop to viewing my blog....
because I have no choice to force you to view it....
if you want to view pls shut you mouth UP!!!!
because you're no qualified to judge me!!!!
and this is my blog....
so I have my own decision to write what I want to share with you all!!!!

sorry guy...
maybe my word will offend some of the people...
If I offend you pls forgive me....
Cause I just want to let you all know about people feeling...

p/s: can't fall in sleep...
it already 2am>.<


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top