QMO Facebook Page

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Our 1Year 11Months Anniversary

8-11-2009 is Our 1Year 11Months Anniversary
Felt so happy cause can be with my Biii together all the time...
we celebrate at Sunway Zanmai cause it's our best place to date....
Don't know why my Biii always like to order many food until can't finish at all....
Last few day went to eat Yong Tou Fu also like that>.<
my Biii like to force me to eat many because he want me become fatty>.<
But just want to tell my Biii I still have my own way to slim down...
in my mind I knew my Biii is worried about my health....
So I just listen him and finish all the food....
I always appreciate what I have so I always treasure every meals that I had...
Here some of the photo that I take before took our Dinner....

The Happiness Couple

HubBy and I

Sushi Zanmai❤
Finally Zanmai change their menu....
this menu is more nicer then last time...
Here is what my Biii order:

Hamachi

Chawanmushi

Inari Kahimayo Yaki & Inari Tuna Salad
The Inari Kahimayo is yummy after we ate Biii order 1 set again
Our Favor
Soft Shell Crab Maki

Also our Favor
Soft Shell Crab Temaki

New menu: Yasai Itame

My Biii Ebidon

This is mine Kakiage Don
also new menu
Biii Order for me

Felt so full after finish all....
cause my Biii is order too many already....
this cost us RM87++ only...
really worth for it^^

After finish our Dinner...
We go to shop awhile....
cause Biii wanna buy some stuff to bring to Japan....
So I accompany my Biii
and we felt satisfy cause we get what we want...
Biii buy the magic stuff and many....
after that we went to Fossil shop to shop...
cause I'm finding my Biii present....
finally I found it....
won't let my Biii know when I buy it....
cause when let my Biii know the price he will keep disturb me all day long...
after that we went to Teddy Bear Shop...
Biii say he will buy another big Teddy Bear for me...
I felt so happy...
cause can have another big Teddy Bear.....
while shopping we cam-whole again^^


haven't ready>.<

my face without make-up
Sorry Biii
cause you knew I hate to make-up
forgive me ya!

Love this Photo...
cause my Biii
is dreaming
LoLx

HubBy and BaoBei
Our Face is state 2 word that's
Happiness Couple
Sweet Sweet Love
will never Foreget What you giving me before
will treasure the moment be with You


After that as usual went to Biii house play and find my Xiao Tou....
Biii
wanna to told you...
no matter how I'm still belong to you...
I my heart can't even fill up another ppl...
Cause inside my Heart is full of your Love!!!
Biii
left few day you gonna went to Japan for the exchange youth about 1 month....
I really really sad because we can't together....
And You know I will cry when you not beside me....
sorry that this few day keep going let you worried about me....
and you are trying to let me smile...
I know Biii
you really care of me....
So I promised to you I will be listen what you want me to do....
Won't let you disappointed!!!
And will wait Biii come back to celebrate
Our 2Year Anniversary
Love You Forever
muacksss



p/s: gonna go to slp already 3am gonna wake up at 8am morning cause want to fetch Biii friend sister from Muar


4 comments:

Unknown said...

so good..u can always stick with your dear lerr..hehe...

my dear olso always ask me whether hungry o nt..although just eat full fill..Zzzzz..haha

dont worry...dont cry cry..he will worry de..

Unknown said...

thank KiKo...
sure good if always stick together...
but when he at outstation how can stick??
so I really miss him when he at Japan...
cause I'll feel lonely>.<
they always ask us like that izzit we still hungry cause they want us become fatty>.<
LoLx
cry...
I always can't control my tear...
always suddenly drop down when I miss him>.< no choice who tell me want to fall in deep love with him!!!
haha

conan_cat said...

aww this is so sweet! reminds me that it's been quite some time since i have been eating with my lover, haha... anniversaries, we've been together for almost four years now. gosh, time flies. :)

wish you all the best! :D

Unknown said...

hai Conan_cat thx for coming my blog and drop comment for me^^
yup we always enjoy the moment with our Lover cause it really give us sweet moment and memories to our future....
wah...so long you been together with she must treasure ya^^ I'll you also all the best ya...yup I already at ur Facebook Fan Profile^^ izzit u got blogspot???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top