QMO Facebook Page

Thursday, December 3, 2009

My Bii is my Love


At my Biii house

recently I'm always together with my Biiii
Cause my Biii is going to Japan soon....
I really don't want my Biiii go there....
because I will miss him deeply....
and will feel so lonely.....
I have no choice cause this is organize by Leo Club....
is exchange to Japan....
So during my Biii at Japan I will stay at home learning keyboard....

I really love to be with my Biii always....
during with my Biiii I Love to cam-whole with at my Biii house....
tadaaa....
here is some my photo^^




my fringe is time to cut...

with my Biii

Biii is playing game

My Biiii

at my Biii
new room^^

with my Biii
all the day

Biii
and Me also xiao tou

Biii I Love You




Tomorrow gonna go out Date with my Biii again^^
I Love to shopping with my Biii
....
Sometime don't want shopping just want to stay with my Biii

cause I love to stay at home with my Biii
at home is our time....
cause we stick together like honey ....
at my Biii
house we play PS2 game and chat lots....
my Biii
knew I not a type girl like to buy cloth or branded stuff....
and don't like spend lots money.....
yup...
I'm this kind of girl....
I really don't like spend lots on my cloths....
cause I don't want waste money....
although I got earn from myself....
But I knew money is important....
so I won't simply spend my money....
But I just will spend my money on our Photo only and some decoration....
cause this is our memories....
LoLx...
haha....
I knew I talk lots of nonsense....
now When I think can go out with Biii
and take many photo my mood will be happy....
cause I Love
the moment with my Biii
Biii will act cute face while taking photo with me^^
anyway....
Now I'm waiting the time pass....
can't wait for tomorrow^^



我爱我老公...
我很珍惜和我老公的每一分每一秒....
因为我害怕错过任何的时光....
所以我都不想错过任何的时刻...
我老公永远都是我的最爱...
我心中的唯一!!

p/s:
Miss my Biii so much



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top