QMO Facebook Page

Thursday, December 24, 2009

❤left 13days more❤


Silent Mode


left 13days more mySweet Heart HubBy will come back to Malaysia and celebrate
Our 2nd Anniversary
But Today is Christmas Eve...
What should I do without my Biii beside me during this lonely Christmas Eve???
I think I just can sit beside the window and count the start at the sky!!!
No choice lo...
cause my Biii still at Japan with the family host>.<
Still need to face it.....
Yesterday night....
I wasn't in mood cause something let me felt sad..........
felt I'm so useless....
because..........

ok la~~~
gonna go to clear my room lo...
cause too messy lo>.<
I really miss my Biiii deeply!!!!
Biii wish you have a great Christmas Eve ya^^
Love You~~

From:
Your Lovely Wiffy


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top