QMO Facebook Page

Friday, December 25, 2009

❤left 12days more❤


when missing U❤

12days more Biiiwill come back^^
Can't wait for it^^
Finally my Biii bought the Saxophone he want to buy^^
Sure my Biii is very happy^^
Cause can use the cheaper price to get it and it's made in Japan....
If buy at Malaysia here almost RM10,000++
but at the just need RM4,000++ only....
so cheap^^

I already told my Biii he must play 1 song for me when his back to here^^
LoLx...

During this bored X'mas...
what am I doing for???
let me think 1st..........
the answer is dreaming at my room....
thinking what should I buy for him>.<
I already have my own plan...
but due to some problem need to delay for it....
cause need some time to do....
so need to think for another for him...
BUt I already have idea...
so....
shhhhh~~~~
will let u all know later^^
LoLx....

ok...
Should stop here cause I really not feeling well....
need some rest and wait for my HubBy msg^^

GUys,
Merry Christmas


Biii
I miss You^^
Muacksss~~~

p/s:
missing U so much❤❤❤


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top