QMO Facebook Page

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

1st Time Step in to Police Station>.<

Today 7am++
Biii came over my house wait for me...
Cause Bii accompany me go to Police Station to make a report because of my Purses had been stolen >.<
Feel so Bad luck recently....

This is the report>.<

I Promised to myself this is the last time I went to this place!!!>.<
Cannot even step in again>.<
After finish done all the report...
Biii bring me go to eat Dim Sium again...
We when the same place to had our Dim Sium again=)
Guy you all can CLICK HERE to know where is the place...
After finish our Dim Sium...
Biii bring me go to re-do new IC....
After finish all the matter...
As usual go to Biii place to have some rest...
cause Biii was tired....
So just went back for a rest....

About 6pm...
I wake up my Biii cause is time to went back my home to took our Dinner...
When finish our dinner....
Biii wait me to keep my stuff...
cause tomorrow after finish my Final I will follow my Biii go back his hometown about 1 weeks...
Finally can have some rest and enjoy my holiday=)

Guy...
During at Segamat I also will update my blog when I'm free=)

p/s:
❤will continued


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top