QMO Facebook Page

Thursday, October 8, 2009

♥Our 640 Days♥


My Love Just For You


Today we had been together 1 Years 9 month
mean 640 day we had been together...
In our every moment had include sad and happiness....
Because no one relationship can be prefect and don't have any argue....
argue just can let each other what we want what we needs....
So during argue we can knew more about our beloved wants what from us....
So during relationship...
We must always trust each other...

Today we had nothing special just working only....
my Biiiwas accompany all day long at the place that I was working there....
Actually my Biii is no need stay at my place there...
just because he worried about me during my working period...
I Love my Biii

Tomorrow Biii promised me will bring me go to shopping and buy something that I want to buy long time ago....
Will let you all know when I buy it=)

ok...
I think is time for me to take shower....
Cause I just reached home only.....
Will post tomorrow when I finish working=)

Stay Tune^^

p/s:
Biii
Happy 1 Year 9 Month Anniversary
Love You Forever


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top