QMO Facebook Page

Saturday, October 17, 2009

He is the Best Thing in my Whole Life♥


♥The way we go truth to Our Happiness Life♥

I want my Biii♥
I need my Biii♥
I Love my Biii♥

Guy promised you all that I will upload my latest photo with my Biii♥ for you all...
Sorry for bad quality....
I hate to use sony mobile phone...
Cause the quality is bad....
But I just use temporary only....
Now I'm searching for new camera...
I decide to buy the Hello Kitty Camera...
It damn Cute....
Biii♥ I want it=)
[Bii say he will buy for me when go to Japan]
LoLx

Because want to take down our every moment=)

We always like to chilling at Puchong Station 1 when I was finsih working....
we always stick together like honey....
I love the way my Biii♥ hug me....
ok let use photo to talk about story....
we are crazy in photo...
Here we are:

♥My silly face when be with my Biii♥


♥Biii try to accompany me act silly♥


♥Biii was unhappy because he tot I won't kiss Him♥


♥Biii get shock cause I kiss him suddenly♥


♥See Biii was so enjoying when I kiss Him♥
LoLx


♥Finally Biii gave me a Kiss♥
♥sweet♥


♥we are always Happiness♥


♥Biii is love to stick with me like this♥

♥I can felt the happiness.♥
♥Cause you accompany me all the time when I was working♥

P/s:

Your ♥ means everything for me




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top