QMO Facebook Page

Saturday, October 24, 2009

A wonderful Night because of Wine


Our Love Wine


Today mean 12am....
after finish my work...
Biii bring me go to Little Bali at SS15 Subang Jaya there to meet his friend...
When we reach there....
Biii order 2 small bottle of white wine and red wine for me....
I really Love the taste=)

Here is one of the red wine...
another white wine don't know who's took le....

I Love the environment during drank some wine with my Biii
maybe because of that wine...
cause my 1st surprised was given by my Biii we was drank before...
So it let me felt so many memories on that moment....
really hope on that moment just both of us only....

We went there just because to support he friend who singing at there...
at there I meet again Biii friend they are Jack and King=)
hehe...
cause they came over just want to took back he key...
but later on...
they say want to join in...
so we have some alcohol on that night...
Long time never meet them lo....
I really don't know why...
all my Biii friend I just can accept them only...
maybe they really funny...
today after finish my job will go to Neway Puchong to sing K=)

p/s:




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top