QMO Facebook Page

Monday, October 5, 2009

Another Date with My Biiii❤


Our Love Will Never End

Today after class...
Biii and me go to Sunway to buy something....
After settle all my Biii matter....
Biii bring me go to find our second engaged ring for us...
But we didn't saw any ring that we love it...
so Biii decide next week bring me go to 1U to choose again....

So after finish shopping at Sunway...
Our next round is IOI Mall Puchong....
We went there because Biii want to buy some application CD and ask about some course...
So we went there for our second round....
During our sweet time...
We really stick like honey....
Can't even walk alone....
I really felt the Happiness that you gave me...
At that moment I really want the time stop...
LoLx

About 5pm...
Biii bring me go to Manhattan Fish Market to had our Dinner....
Biii order for me Fish n Chips and Order 1 Flaming Platter For One
Here is the photo:


My Yummy Fish n Chips

Fish n Chips

My Biii Flaming Platter For One

Yummy Flaming Platter
After finish our meals...
We cam again=)
Cause I Love to cam.....
ok...
here is our photo...


ops...I haven't ready>.<

too blur....

I Love This Photo
Love YOU Forever
Our Love Will Happiness Forever
Our Passion of LOVE


.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥
Biii Love to bring me go to took nice food n nice movie...
Because Biii Love me....
So Bii just will treat me so good....
I just like a Princess in He side....
Biii really take care of me....
Even I work....
When I fall in sick...
He Will take care my every meal...
I can promised to you all....
Our relationship will Forever and Ever....
.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥

.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥

.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥
Biii No Metter how...
I will always Love You
Remember what we Promised to each other...
We must Proved it!!!
Because Our Love Will Forever Never End....
.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥

p/s:
Our Love will Never End



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top