QMO Facebook Page

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Sunway Republic+TTDI Eckywoobee

Guy...
Promised you all I will update today=)
ok...
Lets back for the topic today=)

Yesterday after finish Biii Brother Bernard Birthday Party...
Biii bring me go to Sunway Republic to had some drink=)


❤Sunway Republic❤

Biii order 1 cocktail for me...
Name is Cosmopolitan
It taste nice....

❤Cosmopolitan Cocktail❤


June Bug

But I Love the June Bug....
That 1 is my Biiii want...
After Bii know I love the June Bug we change to drink=)
During our drinking session....
Suddenly Biii friend Eric, Crystal, King, Jun and Jack is appear infront of us...
We really felt surprise....
So they suggest to go to TTDI Eckywoobee there had some alcohol....
So we just follow them...

It was our second round for alcohol....
But we enjoy it=)
During alcohol at that moment....
They play lots of funny game....

I really enjoy the life with my Biii
And finally I told all my matter to my Bii know....
luckily my Biii was not angry with me...
guy want to know what I told my Biiii

pls stay tune...
cause now I need to prepare go to work.....
will post it on next post=)

p/s:
I already fall in sick=(


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello all,

We would like to invite you to promote your blog on our blogosphere. It has similar functions as Innit and Digg. Totally free!

Join now: Malaysian Blogger [Blogger's meeting point]

Malaysia Boleh!

Unknown said...

Hai IMCurtain...
I will join for it=)
Thanks for invite me=)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top