QMO Facebook Page

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Bii Bro Birthday=)

Yesterday mean 3-10-2009
Is my Biii❤ second Brother Bernard Birthday....
Before go to he bro house...
Biiii❤ go to fetch he mummy 1st....
After that we just went there for the BBQ Party....
It really funny on that day....
Because of my Biii❤ mom....
She bring us go to wrongly block....
So Biii❤ was open wrongly ppl house....
We really felt so funny....
After that we go down for BBQ....
It really fun because meet so many Lawyer at that moment=)
And Biii❤ mom was present me 1 piece shirt....
It really nice...
But I don't think it suit for me....
But I will try to wear it=)

Biii❤ and I was leave early because due to something...
LoLx
After that
Biii❤ bring me go to Sunway Republic to have a drink=)
And we also had second round drink at
TTDI Eckywoobee with my Biii❤ friend=)

Guy...
I will updates when I wake up...
Cause now I feel so sleepy....
Sorry guy....
But I promise you all...
I will post when I wake up=)
Stay Tune

Happy Birthday To Bernard Tee
&
Happy Birthday To Tracy Lee

P/S:
Fall in Sick=(


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top