QMO Facebook Page

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Bii Bro Birthday=)

Yesterday mean 3-10-2009
Is my Biii second Brother Bernard Birthday....
Before go to he bro house...
Biiii go to fetch he mummy 1st....
After that we just went there for the BBQ Party....
It really funny on that day....
Because of my Biii mom....
She bring us go to wrongly block....
So Biii was open wrongly ppl house....
We really felt so funny....
After that we go down for BBQ....
It really fun because meet so many Lawyer at that moment=)
And Biii mom was present me 1 piece shirt....
It really nice...
But I don't think it suit for me....
But I will try to wear it=)

Biii and I was leave early because due to something...
LoLx
After that
Biii bring me go to Sunway Republic to have a drink=)
And we also had second round drink at
TTDI Eckywoobee with my Biii friend=)

Guy...
I will updates when I wake up...
Cause now I feel so sleepy....
Sorry guy....
But I promise you all...
I will post when I wake up=)
Stay Tune

Happy Birthday To Bernard Tee
&
Happy Birthday To Tracy Lee

P/S:
Fall in Sick=(


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top