QMO Facebook Page

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Devil Really Beside Me NOW!!!


Devil & Angel


Devil Beside Me NOW!!!
Pls go away!!!
I Hate You!!!
Pls Leave Me Alone!!!
I'm Angel!!!
I Not Need Your Accompany!!!
PLS~~~~
Let Me Go!!!
You Let Me Can't Breath!!!

Why I say so???
Because recently those bad things keep happen on me....
It really let me can't breath anymore....
one of the thing is:
today I Lose my Purse....
WTH!!!!
I just realized that I Loss my Purse....
Who is the guy who steal my purse....
I really hate those day Devil beside me....
Really let me EMO all the day...

I really want to STOP all those bad things...
But I can't control it...
So I just can accept it....

WHy those matter keep happen to me...
Why???
I really not understand....
Why god want to treat me like that???
If you want to keep continued to do this for me...
Then you better let me DIE now....
I really don't have so much power play with you...
Can I Give Up???
This Game I really cannot effort it....

p/s:
I'm always is the loser!
I Hate Myself!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top