QMO Facebook Page

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

With my HuBby❤

Today Biii came to my house had dinner with me=)
After finish our Dinner...
we walk to garden for dating=)
After we went back....
Biii go to my room play Facebook game....
Cause recently we keep playing the Cafe World on Facebook....
So Biii using my lappy continued playing....
While Bii was playing...
I force him to let me take 1 photo on him to proved he at my room=)
LoLx...
Funny right....
Cause Biii keep playing....
And I was nothing to do...
So I keep took my Biii photo....
But I Love this Photo so much=)
Hope my Biii will like it=)

My Man in my Whole Life

Recently we keep planning what should we do during 1week holiday...
Cause I already took 1week holiday from my Event company...
Because during final is coming....
After final I will follow my Biii go back he hometown...
Yippi....
I can have fun with HubBy doggy...
I miss them so much....
They really cute....

Tomorrow after class need to work again>.<
Lazy to work la...
Cause got lots of assignment haven't don't yet....
OMG.....
guy....
I think I should stop here cause is time for me do my Assignment...
Stay Tune...
Will upload more photo on next post with my Biii

P/s:
Love


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top