QMO Facebook Page

Monday, October 26, 2009

Remind myself to have Segamat Trip with my Love


Fatty Angel with the Fresh Morning Air
Guy....
I'm so happy now...
because can have 1 week holiday=)
but I'm still need to finish my final just can enjoy my holiday...
I really can't wait for it=)
During my holiday I will be at Johor Segamat with my Beloved....
During that time is our time to have some food hunt=)
Bii promised me will bring me go to eat those yummy food at there=)
LoLx....
I think I will gain weight during at Segamat...
But I will admit it...
cause I go there just want to relax my mind and also be with my Biii all the time=)
Biii told me I must have 5 meals per day...
OMG.....
I will become fatty Angel...
hehe...
Never mind la...
when come back to KL I just diet....
Become slim slim Angel=)
And no more supper during finish working>.<

Biii you don't want complain I become fatty during at Segamat o...
Because you are the 1 who force me eat de>.<
But I will diet and control myself to eat less>.<

Recently I heard some1 told me that my Biii are worried about my health...
Cause my health is having some problem...
Biii
Pls don't so worried about me...
I'm ok de=)
Got your Love everything will be fine=)
Love You

p/s:
Gonna be your Love Forever


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top