QMO Facebook Page

Saturday, October 3, 2009

1.38am


iNnocent Angel with her lazy look

now is already 1.38am...
Why I still awake??
Because I just finish done myself....
Always work until 12am....
Today after finish work....
Biiii bring me go to ate Luk Luk at Puchong there...
Luk Luk mean we take any food from the lorry...
then ask the boss help us to fried or BBQ it...
it's my 1st time eat those food.....
Felt so yummy....
But I love the drink is Dragon Fruit Smoothie and Coconut Smoothie....
Taste yummy=)

Recently....
My mood wasn't good....
I really don't know why....
Maybe felt so stress with my work and my study.....

Now I felt that I learn a lots from different P1 W1Max Reseller....
Because every week I'll meet different reseller....
So I need to learn everything faster....
Because need to help them increase sales.....
I always need to adaptive their selling function....
So from this I learn how to use the faster time to adaptive those matter.....
I really thanks to my Biiii
Because he is the person who bring me in to this Ren Event Company....
Let me learn lots of thing....

Last....
is for my Biii
Biii sorry that recently keep let you worried about me....
I really felt so stress when working....
But I also really felt so happy
because Biii still accompany all day long while I was working....
Biii
I'll always Love You!!!
You are my Everything's
HubBy...
I LOVE YOU

p/s:
Need to sleep now...
cause need to wake up early and go to find my Biii mom


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top