QMO Facebook Page

Sunday, October 11, 2009

❤Our FaceBook Photo Album❤


Our Love Story
Forever Love


FaceBook Our Love Story Album

yesterday after finish work...
my Biii bring me go to SS2 eat Durian=)
Yippi...
Long time didn't eat those yummy Durian...
because my dad was not allow me eat....>.<
But yesterday I was ate....
really yummy and it just cost us RM15 per person....
ate until you full=)

Yesterday It really happen many thing...
All is bad thing....
I won't remind at here.... cause everything was pass.....
I just pretend never happen before.....
Biii yesterday told me want me create a new album at Facebook for us....
Want me to upload all our photo at Facebook there...
after upload want me to Tag him=)
Now all photo is uploading....
But I just upload apart only...
cause some of the photo is already upload at my other Facebook account....

I really felt surprised because Biii want me to uplaod it....
anyway I just upload and Tag myself also my Biiii
ok....
the uploading almost finish......
Finally can tag my Biii

Guy stay tune....
I will update later....
cause now is time to busy for the Tag and prepare to work=)

p/s:
Biii remember....
Pls don't let those kind of Matter happen again...>.<


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top