QMO Facebook Page

Friday, October 23, 2009

Devil beside me Now>.<


ignore my panda eye>.<

Sorry to all my readers...
Because of lack updating my blog....
cause recently was busy with my final also my job...
I can tell you alll.....
I really almost lose myself>.<
recently happen many thing in my life.....
I really don't know how to explain and lazy to explain>.<
I really tired for it....

Now I'm thinking what should I do for my 1 week holidays....
I really pray the time is faster coming....
when the time is there...
I hope at the moment time will pass slowly again...
Cause I really need more time spend together with my HubBy
Because we always busy working until we don't have much time to spend to each other....
I really want to always together with my Hubby

Now I really need some trip to let my mood back...
cause nowadays....
those mood let me cry suddenly when I was working....>.<
I just want be myself.....
the most important things is.....
I want have a Happiness Life with my beloved BiBi

p/s:
gonna hug Ricky
that's a Bear is my Biii
present for me at last year valentine day


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top