QMO Facebook Page

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Sorry to my Lovely ♥HubBy♥

Yesterday my mood was very bad.....
I suddenly cry without reasons...
my HubBy was get shock...
Because I cry for non reasons...

I think I cry because my hubBy want to go out with he friend.....
and I was alone in he place to wait my friend finish her things....
I really scare alone....
at 1st my hubBy was think I don't like he go out with he friend....
but it was no....
I just afraid to stay alone....

After he went out go to find he friend....
he msg me ask what I'm doing at he place....
I just told him I looking my blog and also our Friendster account....Our Sweet Memories
So he ask me back izzit got any problem within us....
I reply him say sure don't have any problem within both of us.....
I told him I was miss our Friendster account only....
because long time did not update photo at there....

after few minute....
HubBy msg me say he fetch me back.....
I was get shock....
because he already promise his friend that he will attend the party.....
but now he was coming back and fetch me....
I call him and ask why want suddenly reject his friend.....
he just said want me faster come down and wait for him because at that place car cannot stop too long and will told me after he come...

So I faster go down wait my HubBy came....
after he came, I quite and did not talk anything....
Suddenly he ask me izzit I understand why he will coming back and fetch me.....
I said I understand....
but he was think that I not understand so he told me....
HubBy say,
because he Love me, care about me and worried me
so he just suddenly reject his friend birthday party and came back to accompany.....


BiBi....
Sorry that I always let you worried....
I know you always care about me just you didn't show out only....
Sorry that I let you mood down with me.....
I really scare be alone....
Sorry BiBi......
I know you change a lot because of me......
I will do my best become your perfect Girl Friend/BaoBei/Wiffy!!!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
HubBy IYou
Heart You Always
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

p/s: sorry HubBy because I let you felt moody!
I really Felt happiness because I have You!
muacksssss


2 comments:

Donna said...

your hubby is so sweet...

* stranger from x-change..

Unknown said...

Hai Dolly
Thanks for coming my blog to view my those boring post ya=)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top