QMO Facebook Page

Monday, June 8, 2009

Am I busy???

really easy to get emo recently....
maybe too many thing I need to do....
And I keep rushing my assignment assignment and assignment....
what the hell is going on.....
Have 10 assignment I just submitted 1 assignment only....
Still have 9 assignment need to do for it.....
haiz.....
want to have time to relax also can't....
cause too many thing need to do.....
1 day just have 24hours....
I wish I can have 48hours per day....
lolx....
I think too much...
cause it can't make it.....

but anyway....
I felt happy with Him....
Stupid Bibi.....
don't try to take away my Bear like today what you done o....
if not I bite you=)

tomorrow Just give you....
lolx.....
miss you so much.....=)
muacksssss....

p/s: BiBi be with you I just will happy=)Love You...muacksss


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top