QMO Facebook Page

Monday, June 22, 2009

My Birthday with ♥HIM♥

guys....
promise you all I will update today=)
yesterday was my 20th Birthday....
Went out 11am something with my HubBy....
We go to Sunway again to watch the movie that we decided to watch last night....
Because can't buy ticket at Saturday Night so we watch on Sunday!!!
We watch the movie name: 17th Again

17th Again
This movie is Awesome...
Really worth to watch it=)

This is our Couple seat Movie ticket

About this 17th Again Movie....
Have some of the part look like what I always done with my HubBy....
That is I always like to knead my HubBy face=)
To make sure that is my HubBy...

After finish watch the movie we go to shop a while...
after that go to my hubBy place to had some chat....
haha....
Birthday girl help her boy friend to buy lunch+dinner....
Should be HubBy buy for me>.<
anything who buy for who also can.....
The important thing is You won't feel hungry!!!
here is what I buy for Us:

Pizzat Hut@Subang Jaya


Pizzat Hut@Island Supreme


Pizzat Hut@Deli Wing


Pizzat Hut@Salad



Pizzat Hut@Garlic Bread
Still got 2 mushroom soup....


Birthday Girl-xBiBiAngelx

Really yummy yummy o....
because can eat together with Him....


Wiffy and HubBy
Angel and Boswell


HubBy what are u doing


Hubby you look so blur

After we finish our meals.....
we chat a lots...
I ask my HubbY many matter that I want to know long time already....
Finally have chance to ask Him!
After I ask....

Finally I know all the truth.....
I rather trust you!!!
Because You are the one who being with me....
Not other!!!
So trust is very important for Relationship....
HubBy thanks for accompany me and help me to celebrate my 20th Birthday!!!
I really Love the surprises you gave me!


♥Hubby try to kiss me♥


♥HubBy Kissing Me♥
Birthday Kiss on my Birthday 21-6-2009

HubbY,
I Love the way you LOVE me!
I Love the way you giving me Surprise!
I Love the way you Kissing me!


I really enjoy and Happiness during my birthday with my lovely HubBy!



p/s: BiBi
Thanks for giving me such a memoriesable birthday
♥Heart You
I You


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top