QMO Facebook Page

Saturday, June 6, 2009

>.O


MyJust for HubBy
Angel is belong to Boswell-HubBy
just came back.....
meet with HubBy again....
He msg me early in the morning....
and want me accompany him.....
so I said ok....=)
I tot why he wake up so early....
cause he never slp yesterday and went to genting at night until this morning just came back.....
HubBy you so undue...
never bring me also.....

today also normal day for us....
cause he too tired so I just accompany watch movie until he sleep....
I like to look at him when he fall in sleep....
cause look very sweet.....
don't know why today I didn't disturb him when fall in sleep...
if last time, I will keep disturb him until he can't sleep...
*sound I'm very bad*
He really change a lot....
maybe he not realize...
I hope the change from him is good thing for me!!!
BiBi....
Heart You
Always support and be with you FOREVER
IU
p/s: BiBi.....BiBi.....BiBi..... You so much.....muacksss


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top