QMO Facebook Page

Friday, June 19, 2009

I'm NOT.............


I'm NOT!!!

I'm not the who are always in the silly....
I also know some of the true....
I just pretend don't know only.....
because I don't want to think more....
although I tell myself don't think too much....
but when I alone at my room face with the wall I will feel lonely and think many matter....
I'm not the person who always like stupid or innocent...
maybe my face will let you all look like innocent.....
for last time,
I think I was this kind of person....
but now won't!!!
because at previous happen many matter....
And let me know many things....
From there,
I learn a lots....
And let me become more sensitive with everything.....

I started don't want to think so many matter....
because just will let me feel sad and disappointed only....
So start from now on I won't think any more...
I just wanna have a simple and happiness life with you only!!!!

Everything that I told you is true!
I told you just want to inform you that I knew everything!
I'm not purposely to told you!
I just want to let you knew my feeling!
Sorry that I let you worried again!!!

my birthday is coming....
wish I have romantic celebration with YOU!!!

Heart You
Our Passion of LOVE♥
muacksss

p/s: Remember what you had promise with me!!!
Love You always


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top