QMO Facebook Page

Sunday, June 7, 2009

lolx...

I just realize someone is always view my blog....
but If she want to view I also won't mind it, I will very welcome=)
And I also won't be like she make blog as PRIVATE!
I know that you have your own privacy...
So I won't mind you view my every post at my blog....
beside that I also want to thanks to you to come here and view my blog....
I enjoy to share my everything to everyone....
also "YOU"!!!
If you feel wanna drop comment to me I really welcome.....
but....
please behavior yourself 1st....
please think before you write.....

I know I will get scold with you or other....
but I don't mind it.....
If you don't like me please leave away my blog.....
I won't mind you saying my bad things or discuss about me....
Cause I am who I am....
You can't judge me....
cause you don't have any qualification to judge me!!!
Yup!!!
Is YOU!!!
I'm talking about YOU!!!

p/s: I think you should know I'm saying YOU!!!


4 comments:

WayneChan said...

Don't you think you're likely to be too polite to scold a person? Though scold someone you get nothing. But just to warn that fella. Thanks god you didn't overheat. May the Cupid Bless your love forever. =)

Unknown said...

haha....that not scold la...
just say the nonsense thing to the girl only...lolx.....

QQ's world^^ said...

hey, hmm.. nice to meet you here =)
but don't worry.. i get ur blog from google blog..hmm.. chill girl, no harm here la.. jus wanna be a friend with you, no offense nothing. hope you don't angry and mind =)

Unknown said...

QQ....
haha....
really funny la....
really many people misunderstanding this post lo.....

QQ, I won;t mind or angry la^^

anyway nice to meet you here!=)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top