QMO Facebook Page

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

College Model Angel 2009


xBiBiAngelx

Today after class, decide go to meet my HubBy...
but suddenly 1 girl is close with me...
I tot she want to do what on me...
after she stop me on the gate there...
she want me to join the College Model Angels 2009....


♥wanna be the 1st College Model Angel 2009♥

this competition is quite interesting....
need to walk cats walk at the stage....
and have many section on this competition....
due to this Sunday....
need to go to Inti Nilai University there to have the register and the photo shooting...
this girl keep advise me to join this competition...
and keep telling me I have the qualification for this competition....
She give me her name card....
then I told her I will go to register later when I get someone permission....
*guys you all should know who is the person I ask for permission*
after that I go to find my HubBy and told him about this....
my HubBy told me if I want to go, just go for it....
but I afraid something....
I told the whole story to my huBby know what I afraid it....
After he know it....
I feel that he is worried me....
because of some previous matter....
I cry again....
he hug me tightly....
after stop crying....
me and Hubby go to website to check about this competition....
after search it....
I think I should not go for it....
cause got 2 section my hubBy not really like it....
so my last decision is give up this competition....
cause I don't want my HubBy worried about me....
sad la....
can't join this competition...>.<
never mind...
still got change for next time=)

p/s: HubBy thanks for today huggie me so tightly when I cry...I Love the way you hug me and kiss me....♥Love HubBy muacksss♥


2 comments:

♥草莓布丁♥ said...

Actually this is a very interesting competition~~I think i know ur condition~~But i still taking part..I think u got model dream..For anyone got model dreams~~Dun try to give up easily~~U also o..

Unknown said...

yup....
sure got a bit ah...
cause can always be pretty ah...
can say all girl will think like that....u got go for this competition ah??
where u from....
but at last I also didn't go for it...lolx.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top