QMO Facebook Page

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Delay my birthday>.<

already long time did not updates my blog.....
because recently I was rushing my assignment and also busy my test.....

not enough sleep....

because not enough sleep, I always injury.....

my hubBy also said when I walk with him I always like to bump he side....>.<

Now my body getting weakness.....

always easy to get some black green impression on my body....

I start to worried about my healthy.....
yesterday my hubBy saw my thigh there got the impression again.....

my huBby also start to worried about it....

He help me to knead.....

my HubbY really treat me so good and care about me....

my birthday is coming....
but I think I need to delay my birthday celebration with huBby...
because that day also is father days....

so I really don't know how am I gonna go to celebrate my birthday and also father days....

I really don't have that much time to have 2 celebration....

so I decided to delay my celebration with him....
sad sad.....
because cannot celebrate on time>.<

\today hubBy told me that's he will simply celebrate with me....

then I keep act like a spoiled kid told him that I don't want....
and he said when that time just see how....

but I was know he got plan already....

because he told me before....

=)

I really can't wait the time....
I really expectation with what he planning.....

but need to wait.....

really hope the time past faster....
during he celebrate with me the time must go slower....

But I also hope during my birthday can together with him.....

HubBy on that
time you must beside me.....

Don't know why recently I just like insane person....

keep going to disturb him....

here some photo that's show I keep disturb him^^


Take 1

Disturb him while he playing game
Take 2

still playing
Take 3

finally p
ay attention on me
hubBy look so cool
Take 4

cam whole day with hubBy
Take 5

try to kissing my hubBy
Take 6


kissing hubBy muacksss
Just HubBy can get my kiss

BiBi....
I really love to be with you all the time....
although some time you really fierce....

but i know that's for my own good....

I will revise all my bad attitude....
and be a your good Baobei / wiffy !!! =)
heart you

You are my precious
Our Passion Love

p/s: HubBy I really can't wait the time you celebrate with me*wink*
HubBy see you tomorrow ya^^
BaoBei miss you so much here=)
♥muacksss♥



2 comments:

leechon said...

sweet...~~really...

Unknown said...

thanks ya LeeChon^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top