QMO Facebook Page

Sunday, June 21, 2009

20/6/09 ♥early birthday celebration with HubBy♥

20/6/2009
Yesterday HubBy was help me celebrate my 20th Birthday=)
I was felt happy...
because can celebrate with him.....
1st we go to Sunway to having our Dinner....
guy....you all guess where we go for our dinner???
haha....
We go to Zanmai again^^
because is our favor place to having our meals....

HubBy arrange the yummy sushi...
here is our order:

Yakitori

Soft Shell Crab Maki

Inari Kani Ebikko & Inari Tamago Ebikko

Chicken Katsu Curry

Hamachi

Don't know what is this lo...LoLx

Our Dinner at Sunway Zanmai 20/6/09

Our Photo during at Sunway Zanmai:
♥Take 1♥

I look like.....
♥Take 2♥

I always love to hang out with HubBy

after we took our dinner...
we go to shopping....
I suggest go to buy some cloth...
but....
when I try it....
is too big for me although it is free size.....
to sad....because I love that cloth....
after that huBby say go to he place and watch some movie because can't buy ticket....
when reach hubBy there....
we watch some show....
after that huBby say he want go to shower and want me wait for him....
so I said ok....

he go to shower is just excuse...
everything in sudden....
suddenly the door is open and someone sang birthday song for me....
OMG.....
I felt surprises because of this....
I really touch....
everything he done for me I really felt appreciate....


I really love the way he give me surprise!!!♥
although just a small pieces cake....
but I can felt the love you gave me=)
after I make a wish blow the candle....
we ate the yummy cake=)


Our silly face while ate our yummy cake=)
after finish eat our cake...
HubBy play piano for me....

see HubBy so serious...

We act silly=)

Angel silly look, HubBy why u look me like that?

Birthday girl receive a Kiss from he Lovely HubBy
muacksss♥

The Happiness xAngelx

The happiness Angel in the World!!!

Our Passion Of LOVE♥

Today morning will Continued me celebration with hUbbY again=)
HubBy where is my present....
haha....
I'm so greedy.....

Guys...
I think I should stop here...
need to sleep....
because later 10am still got plan with HubBy.....
Bye....
Happy 20th Birthday To ME

p/s: I felt so Happiness when hang out with HubBy....
Thanks Hubby gave me the surpries....
I really LOVE the way you LOVE me....
Can't wait anymore♥


2 comments:

Yatz said...

oooo..u like to eating in Zanmai la..i see..
happy belated birthday XD

Unknown said...

yup=)
because I love the environment...
thanks for the birthday wish ya^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top