QMO Facebook Page

Friday, June 12, 2009

Haven't Done..........but......♥I missing YOU♥


♥the moment that I MISS YOU-xBiBiAngelx♥

finally done my Business Information System Assignment this morning....
cause need to submit today.....
but...........
but Sir want me do again....
because he want to write more on my recommendation.....
So I can submit on Monday....
*yippi*
Why I so happy???
Because I have time to modify this assignment....
now I really need to back to assignment mood....
but I can't!!!

because now I totally miss HIM a lots....
can't think anything about assignment.....
My mind totally full of he imagine....
I miss him a lot....
cause recently I go to find him, he always in the sleeping world....
Today I saw he sleep very funny.....
because I saw him take two bear cover beside he head.....
look very cute=)

Don't know why my mind keep going thinking about him....
I really miss him a lots....
I really want him.....
Because I miss him....

I know have certain amount people are not look good with us....
But I will prove to all see that's our relationship will long last forever.....
Because I believe our LOVE is for each other....
Our TRUE LOVE is just for you and me....

♥I Belong to You♥
♥You Belong to Me♥
♥I LOVE YOU♥
♥Heart You♥

p/s: miss huBby you a lots...can't wait to meet you tomorrow...hUbBy remember that you had promise me come to fetch me tomorrow.....miss you so much.....♥muacksss♥


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top