QMO Facebook Page

Monday, June 29, 2009

My ♥Lappy♥


The latest ME-xBiBiAngelx

Guy...
I'm back!!!
Sorry that I did not update my blog...
is growing mushroom soon....
because of this my blog become mushroom world....

Recently I quite busy because I'm rushing my LAW Assignment and other Assignment....
Also I need to learn something new for my journey....
It really Busy all day long....
Because of this.....
I can't meet my Lovely HubBy on weekend.....
Really unhappy because can't meet HIM!!!
And I miss HIM so much!!!!
You guy should Know How much I LOVE my HubBy

Yesterday,
My lappy was not with me cause I take it to upgrade.....
*Long time I already decide to upgrade but yesterday I just go to update it*
It cost me about RM168....
Quite ok....
because I add RAM and also program again my lappy.....
because my lappy perform very slow like a turtle....
After settle all the problem...
My lappy become more smooth....
and don't have any unhindered during my work.....
*yippi*

Now I can do anything what I want......
not need always get angry because some hinder on my lappy....

Now I think I should back in Assignment mode....
cause tomorrow need to let my Lecturer to see it.....
haiz......
Back to Assignment Mode!!!


p/s: miss my HubBy so much


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top